- Name Dr.Srinivas Chakravarthy
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS; MD (Internal Medicine); Fellowship (Medical Oncology); Fellowship (Hematology)
Summary of Profile
- MB, BS, Osmania Medical College, 1991
- Residency (MD), Internal Medicine, Cook County Hospital, Chicago USA, 1996
- Fellowship (DM), Medical Oncology & Fellowship (DM), Hematology, University of California, Davis USA, 1999
- Bone Marrow Transplant Physician, University of Washington, Fred Hutchison Cancer Research Institute, Seattle USA, 2000
- Assistant Professor, Clinical Hematology & Medical Oncology, Univ. of California, Davis USA, 2003 – now
- Medical Director, Univ. of California- Fremont Rideout Cancer Center, Marysville, California USA, 2004 – 2007
- Senior Consultant in Hematology & Medical Oncology, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, 2000 – 2003 and 2007 – now
- Certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology & in Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine, current
- Voted among the best 1% of physicians in the USA in an independent nationwide survey conducted by the famous Press-Ganey Group.
- Member, National Physicians’ Advisory Board to the President of the USA.
- Several publications and academic awards.
- Biographical note published in several international reference books including the ‘Marquis Who’s Who in America’ (USA) and ‘Dictionary of International Biography’ (UK).