Apollo Hospitals organised an event for the Independence Day – The Freedom Ride, 2014
To celebrate 67 years of Freedom and to support Education. The TAF presented India’s biggest corporate cycling event the Freedom Ride 2014 in association with Apollo Hospitals as Healthcare Partner on 15-August-14 at Gachibowli Stadium.
Highlights of the event :
- The ride distance was 67Kms.
- More than 1500 cyclists have been participated.
- More than 30 Corporates have associated with this event.
- Medical Services by Apollo Hospitals – 3 Ambulances Standby and 10 First Aid centres are Facilitated by Apollo Hospitals.
- Apollo Hospitals Care Team : 8 Emergency Physicians, 8 Physiotherapists, 6 Paramedics , 5 Nurses and 3 Drivers.
- More than 80 cyclists received First Aid by Apollo Hospitals.
It proved to be a very successful event and we would like to thank the Marketing, Nursing and Emergency teams for their extended support.