- Name Dr. Yoga Nagendhar Mamidibattula
- Specialization Paediatric Surgery
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS, MS, MCh, DNB (Paediatric Surgery)
- Consultant Pediatric Surgeon &Pediatric
- Laparoscopic Surgeon & Pediatric Urologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad – August2003 to Date
Areas of Expertise
- Single stage primary reconstructive work in Pediatric Urology, Gastrointestinal Malformations
- Pediatric reconstructive urology
- Pediatric Laparoscopy
- Pediatric Thoracoscopy
- Chattopadhyay A, Prakash B, Vepakomma D, Nagendhar Y, Vijayakumar. A prospective comparison of two regimes of bowel preparation for pediatric colorectal procedures: normal saline with added potassium vs. polyethylene glycol. Pediatric Surgery International 2004Feb;20(2):127-9.Epub2004Jan29.
- Chattopadhyay A, Nagendhar Y, Kumar V. Osteosarcoma of the rib. Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2004 Jun; 71(6):543-4.
- Kumar Vijay, Nagendhar Yoga, Prakash Bhanu, Chattopadhyay Anindya, Vepakomma Deepti. Lingual thyroid gland: Clinical evaluation and management.
- Indian Journal of Pediatrics 2004; 71(12): 1143-1143
- Kumar V, Chattopadhyay A, Mohan M, Patra R, Nagendhar MY.Postoperative necrotizing enterocolitis – diagnostic dilemma : a case report. Journal of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons 2003 Jan-Mar; 8(2):107-8
Membership of Societies
- Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons ( IAPS )
- Member of the Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India ( PESI )
- Association of Surgeons of Indian ( ASI )
- Indian Medical Association ( IMA )
- Fellow of the Academy of General Education ( FAGE )