- Name Dr. Vimee Bindra Basu
- Specialization Gynecologist and Obstetrician Laproscopic Surgeon and Infertility Specialist
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS, MS, MHA
Post MBBS 3 years Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
6 months SENIOR RESIDENCY in KGMU, LUCKNOW
6 months CLINICAL FELLOWSHIP/ DIPLOMA IN ADVANCED GYNAECOLOGICAL
1 year at Fernandez Hospital, Hyderabad
Consultant Endoscopic Surgeon and Obstetrician at BEAMS, Hyderabad for
more than a year
Present Attachment – Consultant Gynaecologist at The Apollo Clinic jubilee hills
Consultant gynaecologist and Obstetrician at Little Star
Women and children Hospital, Panjagutta.
- Gourishankar Kamilya, Arup Kumar Majhi, Joydev Mukherji, Subir Kumar Bhattacharya, Subrata lal Seal, Vimee Bindra. Reasons for pregnancy Termination- Lack of Knowledge, Negligence or Failure of Contraception. Indian Journal of Perinatology. 2006 May; Vol 18 No1.
- Author of a book titled “Obstetrics and Gynaecology for Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination” published by Aditya Medical Publisher.
- Multiple and Bilateral Dermoids: A Case Report Rakesh Sinha, Satinder Sethi, Chaitali Mahajan, Vimee Bindra Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology. 2010 Mar; Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 235-238
- Author of a book titled “PRACTICAL MANUAL OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY FOR ESIDENTS AND FELLOWS” by JAYPEE BROTHERS