- Name Dr. (Mrs.) D. Suhasini
- Specialization Biochemistry
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS ; MD ( Biochemistry )
Summary of Profile
- Post MD Consultant Biochemist
- Department of Biochemistry & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- 2006 till date: Senior Consultant and HOD,
- Department of Biochemistry & Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- January 2008: Certified Six Sigma Green Belt by Benchmark Six Sigma
- Life member of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India [A C B I].
- Life member of Association of Medical Biochemists of India [A M B I].
- President of Twin Cities Association of Biochemists (Regd. No. 930/2007),
- Method Validations and Sigma Metrics: presented at the Annual Conference of Medical Biochemists of India; October 2006.
- An internal interpretation of an External Quality Assessment Program in a laboratory applying Sigma Metrics: Guest lecture in the Quality Awareness workshop conducted by Quality Council Of India and Biorad Laboratories; Feb 2006.
- Six Sigma Initiatives: Guest lecture during the Professional Course in Clinical Chemistry, a Pre-Conference Course to 33rd ACBICON; November 2006.
- Point Of Care Testing: The Laboratory-Clinical Interface: Guest Lecture at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally, Nalgonda Dist; April 2008.
- Dealing with people and Organizational Issues while implementing Quality Standards: Guest Speaker at the CAP Seminar organized by Ehrlich Laboratory, Chennai; May 2008.