- Name Dr.Sridhar Reddy .Baddam
- Specialization M.D., FVIR., (Interventional Radiologist
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad|
- Qualifications MBBS ;M.D, (Radiology) FVIR, (Intervention Radiology)
Summary of Profile
- Interventional Radiology training under Dr Santosh Joseph during residency focusing on NEURO-INTERVENTIONS apart from peripheral vascular and non vascular interventions at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Felowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology in P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai, under Dr Aniruddha Kulkarni, had the opportunity to assist and to do wide spectrum of VASCULAR AND NON-VASCULAR INTERVENTION PROCEDURES ranging from image guided biopsies to Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm stenting to TIPS.
- Opportunity to observe under Dr Uday Limaye in Neuro interventional procedures and cancer related chemo procedures in TATA Hospitals, Mumbai under Dr Suyash Kulkarni.
- Worked as a clinical assistant in P.D. Hinduja National Hospital, Mumbai, (2011-2012) in the department of Intervention Radiology with emphysis on ONCO-RELATED procedures like RFA, TACE, TARE, EMBOLISATION AND VERTEBROPLASTY.
- Carotid Cavernous Fistulae: Various Presentations And Treatment approaches: Results in 25 Cases. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2010 August [cited: 2010 August 20 ]; 4:2790-2796.
- Endovascular Management of Vein Of Galen Aneurysm Malformation:A series of two case reports with Review of Literature (JPN_56_10); Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences. J Pediatr Neurosci. 2011 Jan-Jun; 6(1): 32–35.
- Role of Endovascular embolisation in a treatment of Pediatric Dural Arteriovenous Fistula: A case report with Review of Literature. Neurol India 2011;59:917-8