- Name Dr. Sharat Kumar Paripati
- Specialization Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS ; MS[Ortho],Mch[Ortho] UK, Dip.SEM, MFSEM[UK}, FFSEM[I}
- Have about 18 years of Orthopedic experience including 10 years in United Kingdome. My focus and expertise is in Hip and Knee Replacement surgery and Arthroscopy [Knee and Shoulder].
- Consultant for Rugby Football League – UK, Tournament Physician for British Masters Judo Championships.
- Sports Doctor for 2002 Manchester Commonwealth Games.
- The intelligent Knee Surgery Course, Munich Germany
- AO- Comprehensive Knee Course, Davos, Switzerland
- Advance Team Physician Course, Florida, USA
- Advanced Techniques in Arthroscopic Surgery Course, London
- The VI International Olympic Committee World Congress of Sports Sciences, St. Louis, USA
- First from India to become Fellow of Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine, Ireland.
- First Diplomat – Sports and Exercise Medicine of Great Britain and Ireland from South India
- FIMS – World Congress of Sports Medicine, Beijing.
- American College of Sports Medicine Annual Conference , Nashville , USA
“PAINFUL LEG WITH SWELLINGS IN A KEEN RUNNER” Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. [ The official journal of the American College of Sports Medicine] May 2005.
Sports Exercise and Injury 1997-3. [Official journal of the European Federation of Orthopedics Sports Traumatology ]
- Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Association of Sports Medicine