- Name Dr S Rajesh Reddy
- Specialization Neuro Surgery
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS, MS(Generalsurgery), MRCS (Edinburgh), MCh(Neurosurgery), DNB, MNAMS Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology (Zurich)
Awards and Achievements
- Dr.K.S.Sridhar Memorial JIPMER Alumni Association Prize &Sri.M.C.RamaVermaValia Raja Memorial Prize for Best All Round Undergraduate M.B.,B.S. student of the Batch of 1999-2004.
- S.B.Sen Memorial Gold Medal for Outstanding Performance in M.S. General Surgery xamination of the Pondicherry University held during March 2008.
- University exam topper – Neurosurgery
- Ajay Mathews Memorial Medal for topper of first year M.B.,B.S. university exams.
- Dr.M.K.Ramanathan Memorial Prize in the subject of Biochemistry.
- Certificate of Honour for securing first rank in Physiology.
- 21st annual conference of Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists Prize in Pathology.
- 21st annual conference of Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists Prize: Microbiology.
- Certificate of Honour for securing second rank in Forensic Medicine.
- Sri.V.Manickaswamy Endowment Prize in Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Sri.N.SelvaradjalouChettiar Memorial Prize in Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Certificate of Honour for securing third rank in Surgery.
- Travel fellowship : 5th Japan-India Neurosurgery Conference, Osaka, 2010
Research and Publication
- Ramamurthy and Tandon’s Textbook of Neurosurgery, 3rd edition, Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd. Editors: Prakash NarainTandon, Ravi Ramamurthy. Volume 2, Chapter 114 – Lumbar disc disease, pages 1280-1289.
- Neuroendoscopy. Submitted for publication – Operative Neurosurgery textbook.
- Rajesh Reddy Sannareddy, K Rambabu, Vinay EC Kumar, RatnamBoolaGnana, AlokRanjan. Endoscopic management of CSF rhinorrhoea. Neurol India 62(5): 532-9, 2014
- ManasPanigrahi, Bharat Gupta, Rajesh Reddy. Endoscopy – is it safe? Accepted for publication in Asian Journal of Neurosurgery.
- Jayalakshmi S, Panigrahi M, Reddy R, Somayajula S. Clinical characteristics and long term outcome of surgery for hypothalamic hamartoma in children with refractory epilepsy. Ann Indian AcadNeurol 17(1): 43-7, 2014
- Rajesh RS, Premarajan KC, Narayan KA, Mishra AK. Rapid appraisal of knowledge, attitude and practices related to family planning among men within five years of married life. Indian J Prev. Soc. Med. 34(1&2): 62-7, 2003 [ICMR project work].
- Clinical fellow – KIMS, Hyderabad [2011 – 2012]
- Clinical fellow – University Hospital, Zurich 
- Visiting Scholar – Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix
- Presently Working in Apollo Hospitals -Jublee hills,Hyd
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Medical Council of India.
- Andhra Pradesh Medical Council
- Member – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association.
- Life Member – Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists’ Association.
- Life Member – Neurological Society of India.
- Life Member – Indian Society for Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences