- Name Dr Prabhat Lakkireddi
- Specialization Trauma and Orthopaedics
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS; M.S.Orthopaedics; MRCS (UK); FRCS Orthopaedics (UK)
Awards and Achievements
- First time in india to perform minimally invasive knee replacement.
- First time in Apollo to start cartilage transplantation surgery.
- Second prize in India in National Orthopaedic quiz in 2002.
- Training Faculty for trauma, joint replacement, cartilage transplantation.
- Upper limb trauma-cadaveric course
- Instructional Hip Course
- AO Principles of Fracture Management
- Basic of Knee Arthroscopy
Research and Publications
- Review Article: Naide V, Gill I, Lakkireddi P, Ahmad H.” The tow pin arthrodesis for proximal interphalangeal joint fusion of lesser toes.” EJOST European journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology Mar 2010
- R Gangone, I Findlay , P Lakkireddi, G MArsh – A Very rare spontaneou sgroup-C streptococcal constellatus spondylodiscitis-A case report. J Orthopaedics 2009;6(3)e7
- Mr P Lakkireddi, Dr H Panjugala, Mr Z Sharif, and mr G Marsh ” VISCERAL AND VASCULAR COMPLICATIONS OF ANTERIOR LUMBAR DISC REPLACEMENT CHARITE ARTIFICIAL DISC” J Bone Joint Surg Br Proceedings, Aug 208;90-B:528
- A Prospective Randomized Crossover trial comparing the efficacy of demineralised bone matrix (Accell Connexus) in lumbar spine fusion.
- A retrospective analysis of Vascular and visceral complication following Anterior spine surgery: Charite Artificial Disc replacement Prosthesis.
- A retrospective study of Sympathetic plexus dysfunction(Urogenital complications) following anterior spine surgery.
- Registrar in Orthopaedics-Mayday Unuversity Hospital NHS Trust
- SHO Orthopedics-Bradford Teaching Hospitals, Bradford.
- SHO Orthopedics-Mr. Peter D Angus, Clinical Director – Orthopaedics. Dewsbury District Hospital, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
- Registrar -Orthopaedics : Mr. I.V.Reddy, Trauma and Joint Replacement surgeon Mythri Hospitals, Hyderbad
- MS Orthopaedics in Spine & Trauma Surgeon
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- RCS (Ed): Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (UK)
- AAOS: American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Sports Injuries-Arthroscopic shoulder, Knee reconstructive procedures
- Joint Replacement-Primary and Revision Total Knee and Hip Replacement
- Young Hip and Knee problems
- MBBS, Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, 1990 – 1995
- MS Orthopaedics, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, 1999 – 2002
- MRCS (UK), Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK, 2004 – 2006
- FRCS Orthopaedics, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK, 2006 – 2012