- Name Dr. P. M. Manmohan Reddy
- Specialization Paediatrics
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS–Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad–1963
DCH–Royal College of Physicians, London–1968
After finishing my house surgeoncy at Osmania General Hospital I proceeded to UK in 1965 for further studies and training in paediatrics and neonatology. During my stay in UK I worked in various hospitals in paediatrics & neonatology. I did my neonatal training at St.Mary’s Hospital for women and newborn, Manchester under Prof. Gaisford and general paediatrics training at Booth Hall Children’s Hospital, Manchester under Prof. Holzel. I completed Diploma in Child Health in 1968 from Royal College of Physicians, London.
Since 1979 I have been practising paediatrics in Hyderabad and since 1988 I have been a consultant paediatrician at Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad