- Name Dr. Namita Singh
- Specialization Neuropsychology
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications Ph.D. in Psychology, M.Phil.-Specialization Neuropsychology
Areas of interest
- Neuropsychological assessment and rehabilitation of Traumatic Brain Injury cases, CVA (stroke), Alzheimer’s, Parkinson disease, Epilepsy, Migraine and headaches.
- Behavioral, Cognitive assessment and intervention for children.
- Counselling for Substance Addiction: management for clients, family, care-givers.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- Psychological intervention in suicidal cases.
- Stress management.
- Psychological counselling/therapy for depression management, anxiety states, dissociative disorders and other psychological issues.
Dr.Namita Singh has worked in different organizations from clinical work in army hospital to leading international university in academics.
She has made presentations due to her exceptional work skills to Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam, the past president of India, Dr.C.Rangarajan, Dr.Karan Singh, Shri Surjit Singh Barnala and many other dignitaries in different organizations that she has served.
- Awarded for best paper at the 49th annual conference of Indian Psychiatric Society
- VC’s merit scholarship awarded in post-graduation
- Best student award at Graduation in 1988
- Rotary Club’s Silver Medal for Best Student in the district in High School in 1984.
- In extra-curricular activities-
- NCC ‘C’ certificate
- Awarded Uttar Pradesh chief minister’s gold medal for senior wing best cadet in 1987
- Selected for International youth exchange program
- Did one of the world’s highest Bloukrans Bungee jump in South Africa
She is a professional registered as:
- ‘Rehabilitation Psychologist’ with Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI),
- Life member of Hyderabad Psychological Association,
- Associate member of Indian Psychiatric Society,
- Life Fellow of Indian Science Congress,
- Member of South African Clinical Neuropsychological association.
- International Affiliate of American Psychological Association.
- Life member-International Neuropsychological Society.