- Name Dr. Manish Dugar
- Specialization Rheumatology
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS ; MD (Medicine, CMC Vellore), FRACP (Rheumatology, Australia)
- Diagnosis and management of rheumatological conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, scleroderma and others.
- Evaluation and management of patients with complaints of joint pains (shoulders, knees, hands and feet, etc), muscle weakness (myositis), body pain and back pain.
- Best outgoing student and Gold medalist in MBBS at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- High achiever during MBBS, MD and FRACP with various awards and distinctions and publications in international journals.
- Work experience in research driven clinics and Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- Dugar M, Rankin WA, Rowe E, Smith MD. “My foot hurts”: a flare of rheumatoid arthritis. Med. J Aust. 2009 Apr 6;190(7):392-3.
- Dugar M, Woolford R, Ahern MJ, Smith MD, Roberts-Thomson PJ. Use of electronic tonometer to assess skin hardness in systemic sclerosis: a pilot cross-sectional study. Clin Exp Rheumatol 2009; 27(suppl 54):S70