- Name Dr.Kavitha Chintala
- Specialization Paediatric Cardiology
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- MBBS- Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- MD/Residency Paediatrics- Cook County Hospital, Chicago, ILLINOIS, USA
- DM/Fellowship. Paediatric Cardiology- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI.U Wayne state University
- Additional training in fetal Cardiology- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, USA
Summary of Profile
- Senior Paediatric Cardiologist, Apollo Hospital
- Board certified in Paediatric Cardiology by American Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology and American Society of Echocardiography
- Ex-Assistant Professor, Fellowship Education Co-ordinator & Director fetal Cardiac program at Wayne State University, USA.
- 10 years of experience in taking care of all congenital heart diseases in children and adults.
- Consultant perinatal Cardiologist in Fetal medicine divisions of various hospitals.
- Founder, AP Pediatric Cardiac Network, Hyderabad
- 10 years of experience in teaching /mentor students, MD’s, fellows and staff
- Conducted heart camps, Community service projects
- Invited speaker for several local, regional, national conference
- Developed counsel curriculum material
- Several peer reviewed publications
- Congenital heart disease Imaging
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pulmonary hypertension