- Name Dr. K.J.Reddy
- Specialization Orthopaedics
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS; MS(PGI) DNB FRCS(ENG) FRCS (Orth)
- International Work Experience of about 10 years in various hospitals in UK, followed by 2 years at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Previous Appointments International Work Experience of about 10 years in various hospitals in UK, followed by 2 years at Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
Conferences / Courses
- Completed his MS & DNB in the Year 1990, followed by FRCS (Edinburg), FRCS (Glasgow) in the year 1994. Completed his FRCS (Ortho) in 1998.
- Has received intensive training in Pediatric Ortho, Total Hip & Total knee replacements, lower limb, upper limbs procedures, Spine, & Arthroscopy.
- Specializes in Pediatric Ortho, Joint replacements & Arthroscopy, in UK during his 10 year stay abroad.
- ACADEMIC HONOURS AND PRIZES
- First prize in ‘Spine Quiz’, AO Spine Course, Nottingham, Sept. 1997.
- First prize for the ‘Best Fracture Fixation’, Regional AO Workshop, Black Notley September 1995.
- The Michael Bastow Audit prize 1993 for “Audit of perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis in Colorectal surgery” in the Queen Elizabeth hospital, King’s Lynn.
- Awarded State Merit Scholarship for MB, BS, Government of India.