- Name Dr. Chinnababu Sunkavalli
- Specialization Surgical Oncology
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- M.B.B.S, M.S, M.Ch.,
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic oncosurgery.(F.I.A.G.E.S)
- PDCR- diploma in clinical research
- Fellowship at MSKCC Newyork in G.I oncology.
- Fellowship at Long Beach memorial Hospital.
- Nine years of extensive experience as a surgeon including 6 years as a super specialist in Surgical Oncology. Qualified as a Magistrate of Chirurgiae, University topper as a Master of Surgery with 3 gold medals for academic excellence; graduated with M.B.B.S. in May 1999.
- Presently delivering my services at Apollo Cancer Institutes,Jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
- University topper during Master of surgery
- 3 gold medals for academic excellence
- 2nd rank during superspeciality course
- Minimally invasive onco surgeries done routinely
- Faculty for various national and international conferences
- Key opinion leader for various pharma companies like Dr.Reddys
- Peer reviewer for various national and international journals
- Live operative work shop on Head and neck cancers
- Live work shop on gynecology cancers
- Training post graduate students in general surgery
- A 25 kg ovarian mass REMOVED EN BLOC .
- ADVANCED LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERIES PERFORMED REGULARLY
- “Near total laryngectomy in advanced laryngeal cancers”, at the National conference of Indian association of surgical oncology at Kodaikanal, Nov 2005.
- “Our Experience of D1 versus D2 dissection in carcinoma stomach” at GCRI, Ahmedabad, Dec 2005
- “Study of 40 cases of malignant melanoma” at GCRI along with Dr.Mukul.T, Dr.Ashutosh and Dr. Mahesh Patel
- “Role of sentinel lymph node mapping in head and neck cancers” at National conference of surgical oncology India along with Dr.Ashutosh, and Dr. Mahesh Patel.
- “Poster presentation on melanoma and near total laryngectomy” at SAARC countries conference, Federation of oncologists at Goa, Feb 2005.
- “Poster presentation on NTL” at international conference, Cancer hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
- “Paper presentation on outcomes of TME for rectal cancer –single institutional experience” at national conference of IASO 2006 at Varanasi.
- A rare case of Uterine Leiomyosarcoma: A case report J Med Case Reports. 2010; 4: 222.
- Giant ovarian serous cyst adenoma in a postmenopausal woman: a case report Cases J. 2009; 2: 7875.