- Name Dr.Aswini Kumar Panigrahi
- Specialization Nephrologist
- E-mail ID email@example.com
- Qualifications MD(Medicine). DNB(Nephrology)
My Carrer Objectives
- To take care of the patients suffering from renal diseases on par with International Standards applying the best principles and practice in nephrology as a consultant
- To provide a steady consultancy services in Clinical Nephrology, Dialysis and transplantation.
- To train the junior doctors, Post-graduates of Medicine and Nephrology on care of the renal patient.
- MB,BS :Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery -1993-1998
- Medical School: SCB Medical College, Cuttack, Odisha
- Affiliated to Utkal University-Bhubaneshwar.
Post Graduation (MD):
- General Medicine –Doctor of Medicine from –3yrs Residency Programme –Internal Medicine-2002-2005
- Institute : MKCG Medical College, Berhampur, Odisha
- University :Berhampur University, Berhampur, Odisha
Post –Doctoral Fellow(DM):
- DNB-Nephrology -2005-2008
- Diplomate of National Board of Examinations-New Delhi
- Institute: Institute of Renal Sciences, Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- 2000-2002- Assistant Civil Surgeon and Medical Officer in Primary Health Centre , Baligaon, Koraput District Odisha.
- 2002-2005 Junior Resident in Internal Medicine In MKCG Medical College Hospitals, Berhampur, Odisha.
- 2005-2008 Registrar in Nephrology and Fellow of National Board
- 2006: Attending Nephrologist At Apollo Bilaspur Hospitals (August-Sep)
- 2008-2014 Consultant In Nephrology (Junior Cadre)
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
A JCI accredited International Reputed Multispecialty Hospitals.
- 2004-Oral Presentation on Malarial Hepatitis versus Viral Hepatitis at Annual Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Hyderabad 2004
- 2005-Study on Role of Pro and anti-inflammatory cytokines in Acute Filariasis and Tropical Pulmonary Eosinophilia Dissertation submitted to Berhampur University.
- 2006-Poster presentation on PRCA-rare cause of anemia .
- 2013-Poster presentation on Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria in Post renal transplant case in a Tanzanian lady –Presented at the Annual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology –New Delhi
- Interventional Nephrology: Permcath insertion,Translumbar cath insertion
- Percutaneous insertion of PD catheter