- Name Dr. Alok Ranjan
- Specialization Neuro Surgery
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS,MS General Surgery, M.Ch (Neuro Surgery)
Areas of Interest
- Complicated Brain and Spine procedures both in pediatric and adult patient, Neurosurgical emergencies
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery, tumors, micro-neurosurgery for brain and spine, Skull base surgery,
- Pediatric spinal cord deformity surgery and aneurysm surgery.
- MBBS from Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore, (1986).
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery) Christian Medical College (1992).
- Consultant (Locum)- Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- Consultant in Neurosurgery- CMC Hospital, Vellore
Conferences / Courses Attended
- Microsurgery hands on course (micro-vascular and nerve anastomosis), Northwick Park, London.
- Neuro-endoscopy workshop, SWAP course – London
- Prevention of Epidural and peri-neural fibrosis after lumbar laminectomy, Bristol.
- SWAP course in cervical spine surgery, London
- Advanced pneumatic instrumentation for surgical procedures, Jersey