- Name Dr. Sudhir Naik
- Specialization Cardiology
- e-mail ID email@example.com
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS; MD (Internal Medicine); DM (Cardiology)
Summary of Profile
- W.H.O. Fellow (1977) – Hammersmith Hospital, London U.K. Rigshospital. Copenhagen, Denmark, Karoluska Instuition. Stockholum, Sweden, Moscow Inst. of Cardiology & Armenia Institute of Cardiology, USSR.
- Prof. of Cardiology Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. (1978 – 1999)
- Emeritus Prof. of Cardiology at University of Health Sciences A P
- Director of Cardiology & Dean, Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences (2006).
- Former Chairman Ethics Committee. National Institute of Nutrition.
- Member, National Ethics Committee Mumbai
- Fellow of the Indian, college of Cardiology, College of Chest physician of India, Indian College of physician, College of general Practitioners of India.
- Founder fellow of Indian Society of Echo Cardiography.
- On Editorial board of India Heart Journal, Journal of API, Journal of Chest Diseases, Asian Journal of Cardiology, Journal of Hypertension (Indian Edition.
- Treatment and outcomes of acute coronary syndromes in India (CREATE): a prospective analysis of registry data.
LANCET.COM VOL 371 APRIL 26,2008
- Effects of a poly pill (Polycap) on risk factors in middle-aged individuals without cardiovascular disease (TIPS): a phase II, double-blind, randomized trial.
- LANCET .COM MARCH 30, 2009