- Name Dr. Sudhir Naik
- Specialization Cardiology
- e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Apollo Health City Campus Hyderabad
- Qualifications MBBS; MD (Internal Medicine); DM (Cardiology)
Summary of Profile
- W.H.O. Fellow (1977) – Hammersmith Hospital, London U.K. Rigshospital. Copenhagen, Denmark, Karoluska Instuition. Stockholum, Sweden, Moscow Inst. of Cardiology & Armenia Institute of Cardiology, USSR.
- Prof. of Cardiology Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. (1978 – 1999)
- Emeritus Prof. of Cardiology at University of Health Sciences A P
- Director of Cardiology & Dean, Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences (2006).
Former Chairman Ethics Committee. National Institute of Nutrition.
Member, National Ethics Committee Mumbai
Fellow of the Indian, college of Cardiology, College of Chest physician of India, Indian College of physician, College of general Practitioners of India.
Founder fellow of Indian Society of Echo Cardiography.
On Editorial board of India Heart Journal, Journal of API, Journal of Chest Diseases, Asian Journal of Cardiology, Journal of Hypertension (Indian Edition.
Treatment and outcomes of acute coronary syndromes in India (CREATE): a prospective analysis of registry data.
LANCET.COM VOL 371 APRIL 26,2008
Effects of a poly pill (Polycap) on risk factors in middle-aged individuals without cardiovascular disease (TIPS): a phase II, double-blind, randomized trial.
LANCET .COM MARCH 30, 2009