A surgical procedure performed on a non-hospitalized patient, is an accepted and well-established practice of modern day medicine.We provide high-quality health care at affordable costs because we focus only on one aspect: treating ambulatory patients efficiently.
For the Patients
Before you Arrive
- If you have a query, please feel free to call your doctor
- In case of an emergency, just dial 1066
- Please bring your old prescriptions, if any and the medications in their original container.
- Please bring your registration card and all other medical documents related to your surgery.
- Follow the doctors’ orders and come on a Nothing By Mouth (NBM) preparation.
- Please bring only one attendant along with you.
- You are advised not to bring minors with you.
- Please be punctual and reach the hospital 20 minutes before you are asked to report.
To Cancel Or Change Your Appointment
If you cannot keep your appointment or would like to change the date or time, please call at the above-mentioned number.
How to Dress
Informal clothing and a comfortable pair of slippers are appropriate for your visit to the hospital. Please don’t dress up in tight fitting clothes.
Please do not bring in valuables, jewellery or large sums of money. If this is unavoidable, please ask a relative to keep them for you.
Respect For Your Requests
We respect your dignity, beliefs and your right to confidentiality at all the times during delivery of care. Our OT Executive shall attend to any specific requests you may have.
- Transport can be arranged for you on request.
- You will be received at the Reception and guided towards the Operation Theatre on the first floor of the main building.
- Your consent will be taken before the surgery in the theatre.
- You will be asked to change for the surgery and other preparation will be done (if required).
For the Attendants
- We know this may be a time when you want to be with your loved ones as much as possible.
- You may comfortably wait in the waiting area above the Cafeteria while your patient is wheeled in for the surgery.
- Proceed towards the recovery room once informed by the OT Personnel regarding completion of the surgery.
- Sterile gown given by hospital authorities should be worn before meeting the patient.
- The patient would remain in the recovery room for a period of four to six hours depending upon his/her condition and the type of surgery.
- You are requested to clear the bill at the billing counter at the main lobby immediately after the receipt of the bill from the OT Executive at the end of surgery.
- A discharge intimation slip would be given to you on payment of the bill.
- We would take care of your patient. Please help us keep your patient healthy. Please adhere to the checkpoints.
After the Patient is Stabilized
- Your concerned care provider (Doctor/ Nurse) will explain you the follow up medications and Post Operative care.
- Kindly ensure that all reports are handed over to you.
- Patients are advised not to drive any vehicle after the surgery or board any two wheelers to go home. We can also arrange a transport for you.
- If any problem persists after leaving the hospital, you can contact your caregiver (doctor) on his/ her cell phone.
- Follow Post Operative orders pertinently.